Today's Workforce Demands a Different Learning Approach
Did you know . . .?
- 70% of the U.S. workforce is not engaged
- Disengaged employees cost organizations between $450 and $550 billion annually
- Only 16% of employees said they felt “connected and engaged” by employers
- 75% of the causes of employee turnover are preventable (Gallup 2017)
Given these stats, how do we engage and inspire the next generation of leaders to confidently and skillfully take the helm?
In a word - we must adapt our learning strategies.
Research shows that today’s leaders crave individualized development, ongoing feedback, the ability to work through challenges in real-time, and opportunities to build meaningful connections with their colleagues. Formal training alone cannot deliver that. Neither can e-learning modules.
Our coach-centric, social learning solutions are the Swiss-Army knife in your organization’s tool kit. Flexible, customizable, and targeted, they can support and integrate with existing leadership programs, or stand alone.
If You Are Looking . . .?
- For flexible, real-time leadership solutions
- To build a bench of ‘ready-now’ young leaders
- To create sustainability with your existing leadership programs
- To increase engagement with your teams
- To help leaders build resiliency in times of change
- To build a culture of connection and trust
- For a strategic partner with global corporate L&D experience
We should connect.
“Our process allows leaders the ability to reflect, practice and apply new skills, and explore new ways of working - in real time, in context with their environment. This is where the rubber meets the road - where real change happens.”